Weld Australia is committed to securing the future of Australia’s welding industry. Engaging the welding community at a local level and nurturing the next generation of skilled welders in Australia plays a key role in upholding that commitment.
Our State Committees play an important role in supporting our members at a grass-roots level and acting as advocates for Weld Australia.
What is the purpose of Weld Australia’s State Committees?
- To communicate with Weld Australia’s Membership Manager about specific challenges associated with their region
- To collaborate with Weld Australia on the support needed within their region
- To act as a champion of Weld Australia and its values
- To advocate for and support Weld Australia’s activities
Who should join a Weld Australia State Committee?
Passionate advocates from the welding industry who want to make a positive impact, meet new people and ‘give back’ to the welding community.
Weld Australia State Committee Members must:
- be a financial member of Weld Australia,
- commit to promoting the interests of the field of welding in Australia, and
- act a positive advocate for the Weld Australia’s mission and vision
To learn more about Weld Australia’s State Committees, please contact Eva Chun, Weld Australia Membership Manager on 0417 878 104 or email@example.com