Weld Australia delivers value to all members, by providing networking opportunities, pathways for learning, internationally accredited certification, and technical solutions for welding practitioners. There’s a Weld Australia membership to suit you!
Individual membership is open to tradesmen, inspectors, supervisors, technologists, engineers, academics and others with an interest in welding. As a Weld Australia member you will receive:
- Australian Welding (our flagship publication, e-published quarterly
- Weld Connect (our e-bulletin, published 10x per year)
- Invitations to Weld Australia networking events (open to all, free for members)
- Invitations to technical events, presentations, webinars and other events (open to all, free for members)
- Access to International Institute of Welding (IIW) Commission Papers (exclusive to Weld Australia members)
- Discounted rates on the full range of Weld Australia events, seminars, professional development, training and technical publications. Discounts are tiered by membership type.
Individual Membership $290 p/a incl. GST
Weld Australia membership is annual and runs from 1 January to 31 December in a given year. Fees are pro-rated through the year as follows:
Join Date 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022 | 100% 2021 subscription | Renewal Date 31 December 2022
Join Date 1 April 2022 – 30 June 2022 | 75% 2021 subscription | Renewal Date 31 December 2022
Join Date 1 July 2022 – 30 September 2022 | 50% 2021 subscription |Renewal Date 31 December 2022
Join Date 1 October 2022 – 31 December 2022 | 100% 2022 Subscription | Renewal Date 31 December 2023