Premium Corporate membership is open to all companies associated with welding or related activities. With added benefits and opportunities for networking and growth, our Premium Corporate Membership enables you to share resources and discover innovative solutions to enhance safety, manage risk and optimise your efficiency.
Premium Corporate Membership is ideal for larger businesses, and businesses of any size wanting to take advantage of the premium offering to increase their exposure and visibility in the marketplace. Premium Corporate members have access to a range of exclusive and valuable resources, opportunities and events.
As a Weld Australia Premium Corporate Member your company will receive:
- Unlimited number of employees listed as Associates on your company’s membership
- *Premium* Business Listing on Weld Australia’s online Member Directory (Premium listings are highlighted and always appear at the top of displayed listings) – Just Launched!
- Post open positions and receive enquiries on Weld Australia’s Job Board (free for Corporate, Premium Corporate and Industry Group Members)
- Use of Weld Australia logo to demonstrate membership (conditions apply)
- All Associates receive communication and industry updates from Weld Australia, our flagship quarterly e-publication ‘Australian Welding’ and our e-publication ‘Weld Connect’
- All Associates receive invitations to networking events (open to all, free for members)
- All Associates receive invitations to technical events, presentations, webinars and other events (open to all, free for members)
- Access to International Institute of Welding (IIW) Commission Papers (exclusive to Weld Australia members)
- All Associates receive discounted rates on the full range of Weld Australia events, seminars, professional development, training and technical publications. Discounts are tiered by membership type and Associates receive the discount rate associated with their company’s membership type
Premium Corporate Membership $5,940.00 p/a incl. GST
Weld Australia membership is annual and runs from 1 January to 31 December in a given year. Fees are pro-rated through the year as follows:
Join Date 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022 | 100% 2021 subscription | Renewal Date 31 December 2022
Join Date 1 April 2022 – 30 June 2022 | 75% 2021 subscription | Renewal Date 31 December 2022
Join Date 1 July 2022 – 30 September 2022 | 50% 2021 subscription |Renewal Date 31 December 2022
Join Date 1 October 2022 – 31 December 2022 | 100% 2022 Subscription | Renewal Date 31 December 2023