AUSTRALIAN MANUFACTURING WEEK
Sydney | 17 to 19 April 2024
Australian Manufacturing Week (AMW) will take place at the International Convention Centre in Darling Harbour, Sydney from 17 to 19 April 2024.
Hosted by Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL), AMW showcases the latest innovations, technologies and equipment in the advanced manufacturing sector. Explore new opportunities, meet and network with industry leaders and technology experts, all under ONE roof at ONE show.
AMTIL’s aim is for Australian Manufacturing Week to be more than just an exhibition. It will instead act as the centrepiece of a week-long celebration of manufacturing in Australia today.
There are plenty of reasons to visit Australian Manufacturing week:
- Be a witness and a part of technological evolution.
- Be the first to experience innovative technologies, latest machinery.
- Meet and network with the innovators and trendsetting individuals who spearhead this technological revolution.
- Interact with peers and share ideas.
- Gain firsthand exposure to the companies who are at the forefront of technological excellence.
- See all the key industry brands all in one place at the same time.
Admission is free to trade personnel. Students or children under the age of 14 will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult. Student groups are permitted entry with the prior approval of the organisers.
Wednesday 17April – 10am to 7pm
Thursday 18 April – 10am to 7pm
Friday 19 April – 10am to 4pm
International Convention Centre, Sydney
14 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Please visit https://australianmanufacturingweek.com.au/ for further information and to register for free today.