2023 WELDING EXCELLENCE AWARDS – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entries close at midnight 15 September 2023.
- Award ceremonies will be held in October and November 2023.
- Weld Australia reserves the right to remove any entry from the competition if deemed to be unsuitable.
- The judges decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A winner may not necessarily be declared in all categories.
- All materials and logos submitted may be reproduced and used for promotional purposes. By submitting all materials, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary permissions and approvals, and that all information is accurate and factual.
- All photos submitted may be used for promotional purposes, including but not limited to: PowerPoint presentations at event ceremonies, in Weld Australia’s newsletters, EDMs, magazines, social media and website. By submitting photos, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary permissions and approvals.
- All costs associated with an entry’s documentation are the responsibility of the nominee.
- Weld Australia welcomes all entries submitted in good faith and reserves the right to refuse entries submitted with malice or with the intent to mislead or deceive others, or which otherwise may harm the reputation of Weld Australia or its members.
- Requests for confirmation of receipt of entries will not be answered.